Sunday, September 4, 2011

English 101

English 101 is a course that you have to take it in any college that you want to attend. This course is good can help you guide to wright some major papers for your career classes or just in normal classes. Because of all colleges want you to take English 101 course, and therefore i have to take the English 101 course class also at Northeastern Illinois University. However, I think English 101 is a great way to get started your first year of college; where it helps by starts you to remember some old wright methods and learn some new methods. There are a lot more methods in this course that you can learn and also are helpful. I want a lot from any of my college course classes that I have registrant for. But from this course I want to get all the help and guides to wright a great paper that I have to do all throughout college course. This is what I want from the English 101 course. However, each student want to learn all different types if ideas, methods, and how to use the materials. And now therefore if you are taking English 101 or planing to take what do you want to learn from the English 101 course.

No comments:

Post a Comment